04 December 2012

Updates, updates & updates!!

Well hello again! It has been less then a month this time. Hah :-) I'd like to thank my mom, Beverly, for being on me constantly to get a new post up. That really has helped me to remember to post something, even if it isn't pictures.

Update one:
I have my four classes scheduled for the Winter 2013 quarter and they are as follows; Analytical Writing, Art History I, Digital Illustration II (which is going to be super tough since I suck hard-core at Photoshop), and Portraiture. I'm looking forward to these classes non-the-less, mainly because it's another step closer to graduation. I am REALLY looking forward to my analytical writing class! I aced my English Comp class, which got me into writing again, so I'm hoping this class will further my desire to write and help me to get better at it.

Update two:
Since this quarter is about one week and a half away from being finished, that means FINALS! EEK! I have decided to try and persuade my Photojournalism teacher to allow me to do two photo essays. Hopefully I will be able to get some sort of extra credit for one of them. If not, then whatever! They will both rock, and I will at least be able to post pictures of one of them. The other, not so much. As a matter of fact, I need to draw up a contract between my teacher, myself and the owner of the house I am to use in one of my essays stating that the pictures I take will be for educational purposes ONLY! They may not be posted on the internet, in a magazine or printed anywhere, anytime! (If you live in WA, we could do a drive by and I could show you the exterior, at least).

Update three:
I am still healthy and alive, loving school and life. Remarkable! But, I do need to get back into doing Yoga because I have been noticing my moods are delving into the realm of dark, and I don't like that feeling. I am convinced it is due to the stress of trying to get awesome grades in school while struggling to pay my bills semi-on-time. I'm thinking, with my tax return this year, I may invest in a form of reliable transportation again. It's going to be tricky, but I think if I have a car again, I'll be able to get a second job. We shall see!

So, there you have it. No photos this week, but next week there should be some, and if not next week then definitely the week after. I will be out of school and have all my finals done, graded and ready to share (minus the one previously mentioned). Thanks for stopping by, friends! I love you.

Take care and stay healthy!
~~Bean

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you. I love you so much! I will try to help as much as I can. Keep smiling!

    Laters baby!

    Momi :)

    ReplyDelete