19 December 2012

A Time For Relaxation

Pheeww!! Fall 2012 Quarter is officially over! My GPA is still above 3.10. I got a B+ in History of Photography and Photojournalism, an A- in my Nutritional Science class and a C+ in my Advanced Lighting. I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself.

Here is my final for Adv. Lighting
I'm not sure how to add a Power Point here, so I can't share my History Final, nor am I allowed to share my Photojournalism final due to confidentiality agreement between the home owner and myself. 

So, for the next few weeks, I will not be posting pictures of assignments, but probably random things I've taken pictures of around the house, neighborhood and Woodinville in general. Until then, enjoy your surfing of the internet, and I will get back on here soon!

Much love and healthy wishes to all!
~Bean

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    Great fall 2012 quarter!!! your hard work paid off....keep it up;
    Love John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job baby! I am so proud of you. I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete