11 May 2012

Once Upon a Time...

There was a girl who had a blog... and she rarely posted anything to it. Oh wait, that's me :-)

Well, here is an update. I am still alive. I am still in WA and I am still planning on attending school. Not this summer, but in the fall. Right now, I am currently enjoying the fact that I don't have to worry about whether or not I have enough money in my account to buy a coffee. It's quite nice. I'm checking into my local community colleges for prices on Liberal Arts to get my math, science and history out of the way for a smaller price then going to AiSeattle. I love my school, AiS, but I do not love their obnoxious prices for classes, especially ones that I really could care less about (except history).

Anywho, Game of Thrones is on tv, I've had one and a half glasses of wine, and I'm tired. I know I know... it's been forever and you think it will be forever again until I post. Chances are, hopefully, not. I might try to get something in again tomorrow before heading into the mountains for the weekend. If not, then I'll post again on Sunday with some pictures. I really need to get a hang of updating on a daily basis, if not weekly.

Much love and health!
~Bean

1 comment: